The Corporate and Foundation Relations team is your resource to create new relationships and steward existing partnerships with corporations and private foundations. We help to identify faculty initiatives, programs, and projects that are most aligned with the priorities of foundations and corporations.
Below are services that our team offers to UCLA faculty and staff:
- Email Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to specific divisions and departments and targeted faculty
- Identify potential corporate and private foundation funders for your research
- Help articulate project ideas to improve funding potential
- Develop general and funder-specific cultivation strategies
- Contact corporations and foundations to determine interest in proposed projects and/or programs, and potentially set up meetings and conference calls
- Coordinate meetings for Deans and/or faculty with appropriate foundation and corporate representatives
- Review, edit, coordinate, and assist with proposal submissions
- Navigate university and funder policies and procedures
- Work with various offices on the grant submission process including working with OCGA to help facilitate timely processing of grant agreements
- Work with your department fund manager to ensure proper budgeting of your application
- Develop stewardship strategies for funded projects
- Track due dates for required grant reports and send reminders to faculty to ensure proper reporting
Our office is available to assist you through every step of the grant cycle.