How can our individual food choices support the climate crisis together with human and planetary health?
About this event
Beyond carbon emissions, how can soil science, regenerative agriculture, the built environment, and the policies that connect food cultures and communities, work holistically to make climate-conscious, transformative practices accessible in our own communities and ecosystems?
Join us for a discussion at the intersection of science, agriculture, policy, architecture, and the restaurant industry with:
- Aaron Blaisdell, PhD, Professor of Psychology, UCLA (Moderator)
- Paula Daniels, JD, Co-Founder and CEO, Center for Good Food Purchasing
- Jorge Gaviria, Co-founder of Masienda and author of MASA
- Paige L. Stanley, PhD, Postdoctoral Researcher at Cotrufo Soil Innovation Lab, Department of Soil and Crop Sciences at Colorado State University
- Christian Stayner, M.Arch, Founder and Managing Principal, Stayner Architects & co-founder of Bacetti
This in-person event is FREE and open to the public with limited capacity. Please register on Eventbrite by 11:59pm, Monday, September 26.
To register or for additional details visit: