Thursday, June 14, 2018 | 7:30 – 9:00 p.m. | Royce Hall
Students who are graduating with College Honors are individually recognized and receive their College Honors cord at this event.
By Friday, April 6, 2018, 4:30 p.m., declare your College Honors candidacy, using the College Honors Candidacy form and submit the form to the Honors Office, A311 Murphy Hall. This action will ensure that you receive College Honors designation in the Commencement program and allow you to order tickets for this ceremony.
|Ticket Order Period:|
|Through MyUCLA , place your ticket order Friday, April 27, 4:00 p.m. – Friday, May 18, 2018.
You may modify or cancel your ticket order until Friday, May 18, 2018.
|Order your student ticket.|
|Order up to two (2) guest tickets.To request additional guest tickets, contact Mark Santos, Ceremony Coordinator, at email@example.com. While no guarantees can be made, it is expected that some extra tickets may become available once all allotted tickets have been picked up. Requests are handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please be sure to include your ID number in the e-mail.|
at the Central Ticket Office (CTO): Monday – Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.; Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
STUDENT ASSEMBLY INFORMATION
- From 6:30 – 7:15 p.m., students will assemble in Royce Hall West Lobby and Patio.
- Come dressed in your cap and gown – don’t forget bobby pins to secure your cap!
- Please note: You will not likely have the opportunity to leave the West Lobby once you have checked in.
- The West Lobby entrance is for graduates only; family and other guest will enter through the Royce Hall main entrance into the “checkerboard” lobby.
- Check MyUCLA on a regular basis as Commencement information is distributed through Notices.
- Review this web site for other pertinent information as you plan for Commencement weekend.
- Review your privacy restrictions to ensure that your name will be published in the College Commencement program. For more information, visit the Planning Checklist – Key Dates section.
- Grad Images is providing students the opportunity to save $5 on photos. Information can be found on the attached flyer and online .