UCLA College Commencement
Friday, June 15, 2018 | Pauley Pavilion
Congratulations Class of 2018! Here is some final information for your planning:
Student assembly on the LATC South Tennis Courts begins at 1:00 p.m. (you must arrive by 1:30 p.m.) and 6:00 p.m. (you must arrive by 6:30 p.m.).
- Caps and gowns are required. Please arrive properly attired.
- Student tickets are required to enter the student assembly area, so remember to bring yours!
- See Pauley Pavilion Policies and Security Precautions below for a list of prohibited items.
ENCOURAGE YOUR GUESTS TO PLAN FOR PLENTY OF WALKING
FAMILY MEETING LOCATION
FOR COVERAGE OF THE CEREMONIES
On the UCLA Commencement home page – commencement.ucla.edu:
- Live streaming of both College Commencement ceremonies during the ceremony.
- Photos will be posted on Monday, June 18.
PAULEY PAVILION POLICIES
- Tickets are required for entry.
- No helium balloon or noise makers are permitted inside.
- For graduates, no food or drinks are allowed on John Wooden Court.
- For guests, bottled water is allowed in the seats.
- All bags will be subject to a visual inspection by security personnel.
Although UCLA does not anticipate any security problems during Commencement, we will monitor all events to protect the safety and security of our guests. Please observe the following restrictions for all Commencement activities on the UCLA Campus.
- No large bags, back packs, large purses – We recommend using a small clutch or clear bag to facilitate smooth entry.
- No firearms, knives, explosives or other weapons
- No cans, coolers and other containers except in cases of medical need, as certified by a physician
- No artificial noise makers, air horns or megaphones may be used
- No large signs, flags, poles, banners, or laser pointers
- No promotional items with commercial slogans or identification
- All Commencement venues have the authority to prohibit any other items deemed to be a security risk. Patrons will not be allowed to bring those items inside the event venues.
These policies are subject to change without notice.